Friday, November 20, 2009

2010 Mathews Z7

Let me start this by stating that I am not a Mathews fan. I agree that they build some nice bow and for years I owned many of them. But stopped shooting them do to an incident I had with them.

On that note the Z7 is the first Mathews bow in about 9 or 10 years that I am considering buying for this year.I was really impressed with the z7 while shooting it. The bow has a smooth draw cycle and is pretty much vibration and shock free.

I really liked that Mathews finally changed there grip on their bows. Instead of the fat block of wood that was used on their bows in the past. The z7 feature a slimmer more comfortable and torque free wooden grip. Its still very stylish and eye appealing; its fits the hand alot better this year.

The new riser and roller guard design are pretty slick. Looking at it I  thought the new riser would make the bow alot lighter. But that wasn't the case. Although the z7 isn't extremely heavy, can noticed it has some weight to it.

More to come later ....

No comments:

Post a Comment